Re: gdb problem viewing variables

Daniel Jacobowitz-2 wrote:

> This is not a GDB release; it's based on GDB, but HP have done a lot
> of work on it, and it is not based on current GDB sources.  We can't
> help you with Wildebeest.

Understood.
In case anyone reading this thread is interested - I've been contacted by HP
wdb help.  The source of the problem is that I am compiling with gcc 4.2.1
and they say that "Currently we give minimal support for gcc4.1 and higher
versions.".  Nevertheless they have reproduced the problem and are trying to
help with their beta version - I hope it helps.