Re: Multiple breakpoint locations

 > > The manual lists cases where a given function in source can correspond to
 > > several PC values, and they say:
 > >
 > >         In all those cases, @value{GDBN} will insert a breakpoint at all
 > >         the relevant locations.
 > >
 > > So it happens automatically.
 >
 > Well, I think it's not explicit enough.  I will try to add some more
 > explicit explanations when I have time.

The only way I've managed to create breakpoints at multiple locations is
by specifying a line number inside the template/constructor.  For templates
I understand that the breakpoints are for different types, e.g., float, int
as used by the program.  For constructors:

   * For a C++ constructor, the GCC compiler generates several
     instances of the function body, used in different cases.

I don't understand what the second breakpoint refers to, or why there may
be more than one instance.

So I think, at some point, a separate node, or one grouped with breakpoint
menus to highlight the differences, would be a good idea.  Other things, like
needing to include the return type in the template name when specifying a
breakpoint location could also be included.