Re: threads/2292: GDB process stops when debugging threaded program

  Sorry for not looking this up myself, I definitely should have. It
seems like a lot of people use "pure" gdb (w/o DDD or other "shells")
for pthread projects debugging, but for some reason I experience
behavior described threads/2292 on every Linux box I have access to.
Looks like I'm missing something obvious, but I would be very grateful
if someone points out what is it exactly.

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   ovz@yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs