Re: threads/2292: GDB process stops when debugging threaded program

Hi,

  As this issue came up again, I've checked with DDD folks, since DDD
steps through threads successfully. DDD does use gdb as debugging
engine, so clearly it does some configuraiton. We didn't figure out
what exactly DDD does, but the effect of it is that gdb locates
/lib/libthread_db.so.1. Thus it looks like my problem can be
re-formulated

 How to make gdb locate libpthread_db library?

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=2292

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   ovz@yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs