Re: Multiple breakpoint locations

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:28:15PM +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > 3) I created this breakpoint by specifying the line but if I do:
> >
> >     b foo<int>()
> >
> >    or any variant I can think of, I just get a pending breakpoint as GDB
> >    doesn't recognise the location.  Can such locations be specified on the
> >    command line by name?
>
> Does
>
>         b 'void foo<int>()'
>
> work better?

I have some patches in progress which should make 'break foo<int>'
work.  I posted one of them a month or so ago; I have not committed it
yet, because I was disappointed by the performance cost, but I can't
think of any real alternatives.  So I probably will commit it soon
and then finish the other patches.

I've gotten caught up in another project at the moment, though, so
not right away.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery