Re: GDB cannot access memory after Emacs abort

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:44:23 +0200 Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

>                         the upshot of all this is that `bt' doesn't
> work, as shown below:

> Stack overflow, maybe?

Due to an infinite loop in Emacs?  (I don't know if the bug I reported
caused this, maybe Jan D. can answer that.)  But as I mentioned in my
other followup, I've never experienced an infinite loop in Emacs that
locked up X.  If it was due to a stack overflow, does that mean GDB is
above suspicion in this case?

Steve Berman