Re: ARI stopped updating again?

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> ../.././gdb/doc/gdbint.texinfo:3267: @item found outside of an insertion block.
> makeinfo: Removing output file `gdbint.info' due to errors; use --force to preserve.
> make[4]: *** [gdbint.info] Error 1
> make[3]: *** [diststuff] Error 2
>
> Looks like that's stopping it:
>
> @node Compiler Characteristics
> @section Compiler Characteristics
>
> @item set_gdbarch_sofun_address_maybe_missing (@var{gdbarch}, @var{set})
> @findex set_gdbarch_sofun_address_maybe_missing
>
> Merge error maybe?  I don't think that's where you meant to add the method.

Oops, sorry about that.  I've moved this section back to Target
Conditionals for now to fix the build break.

In the long run, I *had* intended to start moving appropriate
items to Compiler Characteristics and other sections instead
of the overall Target Conditionals category.  But this obviously
needs a bit more work; I'll send a follow-up patch ...

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand
  GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE