Re: Support of gdb for Windows 64 native systems

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 04:47:28PM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Ok, I questioned mingw, why they did not assigned those patches to the
> FSF. But on the otherhand, I would do this work (I need to make an other
> FSF assignement for gdb), if I get some advice. Until now, I haven't
> worked with gdb sources, so the architecture is a bit strange for me. Is
> there a good documentation about the subject how to add an new target
> (TUI) ?

What does the TUI have to do with it?  TUI in particular is
troublesome for mingw because of the lack of good curses libraries.

There's documentation in the internals manual.  For a native Windows
target, you'd have to talk to Chris about how to avoid duplicating
or complicating the Cygwin support.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery