Re: implement inferior function calls on vxworks5 GDB #999

Blush... I guess that now everyone knows that I'm working on
porting gdb to VxWorks 5.5 and eventually VxWorks 653. This was
supposed to be sent to our tracking system, not this public
mailing list.

The good news is that the implementation is relatively clean,
I am implementing the port in a way that's submitable at any time,
so I'm hoping to contribute it as soon as I'm finished if people
are interested.

Again, sorry for the noise.

--
Joel