RE: (Rising Spam Alert)Re: gdb-6.6 mingw port hangs after Ctrl-C

On 23 August 2007 03:49, xchen wrote:

> Hi
> 	I am sorry to interrupt your talk. I send serveral mails to
> gdb@sourceware.org, but I didn't find them in mail list archive. Somebody
> can tell me why?

  This one made it through, what did you do differently this time?

  Anyway, if your email was rejected by sourceware.org, you should have received
a bounce message telling you why.  Check if your spam filter blocked it?
sourceware.org mailing lists reject HTML email and they reject mail with legal
disclaimers at the bottom.  Please also see
http://sourceware.org/lists.html#spam
for a way to send your email past sourceware.org's filters ("global-allow" list);
if that still doesn't help, the problem may be at your ISP end.

    cheers,
      DaveK