GDB 6.3 : Cannot delete or disable Hardware Watchpoint, Endless loop on Software Watchpoint

Hello,

My system is :
Windows XP SP2 on an Athlon 64 X2
GDB 6.3 (Mingw version)
GCC 4.2.0

1) When I try to disable or delete an Hardware watchpoint on my program (that use some windows dlls without debugging symbols (gtk, kernel32, ntdll...)), the program still stop on it.
When I use the info break command, the watchpoint is disabled or is deleted in the list.

2) Software watchpoints works when I didn't use a dll func (gtk function for example), when I use one the program make an infinite loop.

Does a patch or a fix exists for that?

Thanks in Advance,

Guillaume ORTEGA.