Question about ARI for expression parsers

  I just sent an email to gdb-patches about
fixes for p-valprint.c regarding ARI reports.

  I noticed that, in the pascal specific files
that I maintain, there are lots of DEPRECATED stuff
in the file p-exp.y.

  But none of the expression parser is listed in the ARI
report web page, why is that?
  Wouldn't it be better to include them
or would it give too many false alarms?

Pierre Muller