gdb Stopped in pthread_create

Hi All,

  I've tried to debug my multithreaded application with gdb 6.6 (GNU
gdb Red Hat Linux (6.6-15.fc7rh) ), but inside pthread_create call I
get

[1]+  Stopped                 gdb ./a.out

  If I use ddd on the same machine pthread_create works just fine.

I get this error on all Linux boxes and GUI is not available on all of
them. Is there a way to configure gdb so that it could tolerate
pthread_create?

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   ovz@yahoo.com