Re: GDB in C++

> I'm in favor of switching to C++.  I'm not going to argue about it if
> others disagree, but I'll offer to do most of the work if the
> consensus is positive.

I am against this change. I'm not going to argue either, because there
are some technical merits on both sides, and they have been discussed
to death.

However, I think that requiring a C++ compiler will make it harder
for some users to build GDB, just because C++ compilers are not
always as readily available as C compilers.

(like Daniel, end of discussion for me - we've already argued on this)

--
Joel