Re: What's an annex? stratum?

Robert Dewar wrote:
Eli Zaretskii wrote:

You aren't familiar with my standards of ``adequate comments''.

Well then you probably are not familiar with the GNAT front end :-)

To me, code that is lacking in full documentation is unacceptable
(yes, most code around meets that criterion).

Just to be clearer, I mean most code around is indeed lacking in full documentation. In particular, things that are often missing are

global documentation (yes, this can be in separate documents if
they are kept up to date).

local documentation that does NOT depend on guessing what variable
names mean, or reading what code does.

In particular documentation about what you did NOT do and why not
(that's something you definitely cannot deduce from the code, but
is often very important).