Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th

 > > It's just the one that I left in the the message "So where's the gain in
 > > branching early?" but perhaps Stan Shebs answered it.
 >
 > And again, why are you saying that we're branching early? I think
 > I understand the real question now that you've mentioned the annotation
 > bug again.

Perhaps I should have emhasised the words "where's the gain".  That was
my real question.  Please don't be quite so cynical.

 > > My plan would be just revert the change and I think Jan Kratochvil has
 > > agreed with this.  AFAICS there's no reason why this would delay the
 > > release.
 >
 > Sounds like a promising plan. But you are hammering at the wrong guy.
 > Keep pinging Jan and the maintainers that can approve the revert,
 > not me.

I'm just drawing it to your attention as release manager and, through this
forum, hopefully to the attention of others.