GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 10th

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to remind you that the schedule date for
the next (6.7) gdb branch is June 10th (Sun). The branch will
actually be cut a little later, but using a date in the past
as the branch point.

Anything that should be done before the branch is cut?

[Daniel: I'm supposed to remind you about the signed/unsigned char
 display issue - I confess that I don't remember whether this has
 been dealt with or not]

--
Joel