Re: PATCH: PR tui/2173: Arrow keys no longer works in breakpoint command list

 > > This change breaks the behaviour of annotations with commands that span
 > > multiple lines, like if, while, etc:
 >
 > Sorry, I didn't even know we had special annotations for this (and the
 > testsuite must not cover it).  I'm not sure how to fix it, either -
 > the patch you cited was very tricky to come up with already :-(

I've not read the thread (it looked quite long) but the problem the patch
fixes (which seems to be for CLI, not TUI) doesn't seem important enough
to justify such an invasive change (apologies, if it fixed further problems).

For now, could you please just revert it?  From my point of view, it creates
a bigger problem than it fixes.  Emacs 22 has just been released (but not
announced).  The plan is to migrate fully to MI, at which point, annotations
could be removed altogether.