private business

Dear Sir,

 I represent a former Lord Mayor of Marbella in the
Andalucia region of
Spain.  I have a very sensitive brief from him in
investing his fund over 100,000,000.00 Euros in a
private business
I will give the details as soon as i hear from
you,this is a legitimate transaction we will dicuss on
how much you will
 earn as your consultation fees as soon as i hear from
you.
please write back via email and prvide me with your
telephne and fax numbers.
 Please keep this close to your chest.

I look Forward to it.

 Regards,