Re[2]: Ada arrays - a problem with aggregate notation.

JB> Actually, I take that back, I tried on a simple example, and the
JB> assignment went smoothly. I'm pretty busy these days, but if Jan
JB> could send more details, I'll do my best to look at this (sources,
JB> build command, platform, GDB version, and a copy/paste of the GDB
JB> session).

Ah...  a  hundred apologies! - my mistake. Yes - the assignments using
aggregates  work  fine.  After your post Joel I realized that I was
using   version  6.3 of the GDB (which I was not aware of at the time,
even though I quoted exact version of the manual in my original post...).

I've just tried with version 6.5 and everything works fine and I'm
sure it will be the case with 6.6.

Many thanks,
Jan