Re: Bugzilla

>If so I can make time to get it done, but otherwise I have plenty of other
projects ;-)

I don't know much time it takes to setup bugzilla. But I think a running
bugzilla might reduce time spent for unnecessary work like identifying bugs
already fixed ;) or searching the mailing lists.

It might also be helpful if all discussions about enhancements and propasals
would be moved to bugzilla - just like it is handled by the eclipse
community.

I'd prefer bugzilla being the central platform for bugs, enhancements and
fixes rather than searching through mailing lists, changelog, gnatsweb and
problems.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Sascha