symfile.h missing "#include "symtab.h" ?

Hello,

I noticed this today: If I include symfile.h without including
symtab.h first, I get a compilation error because domain_enum
is not defined.

I was about to send a patch to add the missing include, but then
noticed:

    /* This file requires that you first include "bfd.h".  */

Is this something we're intending to keep? Shouldn't we just
add the "#include "bfd.h" in that file? If not, then should we
treat "symtab.h" the same way?

Let me know what is prefered and I'll send a tested patch on thurday.

Thanks,
--
Joel