Re: GDB and scripting languages - which

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 05:30:54PM +1300, Nick Roberts wrote:
>  > I am actually expecting something much more complicated: for instance,
>  > functions which know how to walk data structures and prettyprint them.
>  > Folks already do that in .gdbinit, but the functions they use can
>  > sometimes be mammoth.  The worst one I'm aware of uses "shell awk"
>  > and "set logging" :-)
>
> Will asynchronous operation be part of this project?  If so I can send a
> new patch updated to current sources.

It won't be - but I intend for that to be part of the next release,
anyway.  The last patch you've posted should be enough, unless you've
made changes to it since you posted.

Sorry for taking so long; I hoped I'd have that reviewed by now.  I'm
going to put that on top of my review queue.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery