Re: Differences between program runs with and without gdb

> is there a list of things that could be different between to runs of a
> programm once with and once without running it under gdb?

Generally speaking, GDB tries to be as unobstructive as possible.
In practice, although the debugger interferes very little with
the program execution, it's not completely perfect. The part that
GDB might interfere with which comes first to my mind is thread
scheduling and, to a very small degree, program performance.

--
Joel