Re: gdbserver + arm nommu

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 06:27:26AM -0800, Kaushik karandikar wrote:
>                 Even i am having the same problem. I compiled
>                 gdbserver from gdb-6.0. And stuck with the thread_db.
>                 And many other compilation errors. I am using the
>                 arm-elf-gcc-2.95 compiler. I found the patches for
>                 gdb-5.2.1 but in that i am not able to do single step
>                 and continue. It would be a great help if you look
>                 into those issues and guide to make gdbserver up and
>                 running on ARM board.

We can only help you with the current version.  Nathan added a patch
useful for uClinux in the last few months.  I've only tested it
on ColdFire, but I think it would work on ARM too.

As for thread_db and other compilation errors, I assume this is a
problem with your development environment, not with gdbserver.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery