RE: info thread

> I think you're thinking of -thread-list-ids.  Ah, this is mi/674.
> It's also mi/1040.  Both of which suggest *stopped :-)
>
> We could add the thread to -thread-list-ids, too.
>
> Something to keep in mind: the thread "extra info" is expensive to
> collect on some platforms, e.g. requires asking the remote stub for
> details on each individual thread.

Noted, but some platforms put some extra stuff in the output of "info
threads" like thread names, states, mutexes etc ... this information is then
retrieve by the IDE and shownn to the user.

It is my understanding, that the output is platform dependent. Are you
suggesting a new command to retrieve this info? I was hopping we could stuff
this in the output of -thread-list-ids.

Basically, we would like to retrieve more information on a thread what is
the best way for MI?