Re: info thread

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 04:49:07PM +0200, Denis PILAT wrote:
> About current thread, it is displayed by an asterisk with "info thread"
> command, and gathered by Eclipse today from that output,
> , whereas it could be from the  MI stop reply message.
>
> Do we need to have the current thread ID in one of the -thread-blabla
> command ?
> That would avoid storing it somewhere in the GUI.

I think this would be a good idea, since it would be so easy.  It will
be simpler for consumers.  They should be able to keep track of it
by watching stop replies and their own -thread-select commands, and
some future notifier support for e.g. typing "thread 2" at a console,
but there's no reason to make this hard.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery