From: Andrew Cagney [mailto:cagney@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Wealand, Barry
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Location of PSIM documentation sources?

Barry,

That psim.texinfo file, who knows, and yes, it's bogus.

 From the point-of-view of the GDB/src CVS repository that file was
created as part of the original <<make GDB public>> gorilla action that
JasonM and I did back in '99 - we simply imported as much of the "Cygnus

CVS Tree" as we dared into the SRC CVS repo.  Going back to that old
Cygnus Tree, I see it appeared there (no changes since) back in '96 - I
wasn't working for Cygnus then!

I'm currently chasing down old archives to figure out exactly what went
down (which is getting tricky as prior to '01 my local backups are on
DAT :-).

I'm pretty sure you need a find a psim-doc-BLAH archive (peer to
psim-test-BLAH) that contains all the needed stuff.

Andrew