RE: Cygwin GDB crashes from cvs - solib

On 10 April 2006 19:02, 'Daniel Jacobowitz' wrote:

> What you say is true for gdbarch.  It is not quite true for target
> vectors, and I don't know of any other prior art for solibs.

  Sorry, slight contextual laxness with the term "target vector" there, the
gdbarch is in fact what I was specifically thinking of when I wrote that,
although I was also thinking of bfd and gcc, which also have "target vectors",
and which generally require the pointers to be tested before use.

    cheers,
      DaveK