Re: Bug in MI command -data-dissasemble ??

Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
 > On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 02:21:09PM -0300, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues de Almeida wrote:
 > > Hi all,
 > > I'll try to figure out what is going on.. Is there some document that
 > > describes the organization of the GDB code?? Is there some place where
 > > I can grab more information?
 >
 > There's the GDB internals manual (gdbint.texinfo, format it as info or
 > pdf or whatever's convenient for you); but, I don't think it has much
 > to say about MI issues.

But I suspect (possibly ignorantly) that the underlying problem is to do with
symbol table information, which the internals manual does describe.  An easy
way to test this might be to look at the output of of the CLI command
disassemble.  Anyway it looks like its not present in current CVS.  Perhaps 64
bit operation is a recent feature.