From: Denis Barrow [mailto:Denis.Barrow@pacemicro.com]
Sent: 02 March 2006 15:27
To: Raveendran, Jatheen
Subject: RE: requesting gdb sources

Hi Jatheen,

If you look in Windriver/workbench-2.3/foundation/4.0.6/x86-linux2/lib/shell/

you will find shellinterpgdb.so this shared library is a rip off of gdb.

This can be launched from the host shell as a gdb interpreter

& Workbench is using gdb under the bonnet.

D.J. Barrow Linux kernel developer
eMail: dj_barrow@ariasoft.ie
Home: +353-22-47196.
Mobile (IRL) +353-(0)86 1715438