ia64-hpux GDB based on gdb-6.3

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that AdaCore has ported GDB to ia64-hpux
a while ago. I am definitely planning to contribute this port and
offer it for inclusion in the FSF tree, but I'm really short on time
these days.

There are also a couple of things I haven't finished with it that I'd
like to work on too. For instance, I haven't had time to implement
core file support. It's going to take a little bit of time because it's
an area of BFD and GDB I'm not very familiar with, particularly BFD.
Perhaps I should still contribute this port without this?

But for those of you who are curious or interested, check out our
sources on libre.adacore.com (GDB for Ada snapshot section).

--
Joel