Re: Quoting, backslashes, CLI and MI

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Then there's the question of what to do with CLI "set args".  People
use this today and it is passed literally to the program, without any
interpretation of quotes or escapes - if you want that to happen you
wait for the shell to do it.  I don't think that we can really change
that - we can bump the interface version on MI, but we can't really
bump it on our CLI users' fingers :-)

remote-sim.c already uses build_argv for its args.