Re: MI: type prefixes for values

On Feb 20, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:58:07AM -0800, Jim Ingham wrote:
We also added the option to return all the locals in all the blocks
in a function.  This allows you to present all the variables, and
then mark the ones which are not currently in scope appropriately.  I
find this less confusing than having the contents of the variables
window come and go as you step through the function.  Most of our
users seem to agree.

Ooh... that does sound like a nice one, assuming it handles the nasty cases like shadowing somehow.

Yes, it took a little work to get this right, but it does so far as I have been able to determine (i.e. don't have any outstanding bugs on this one.)

Jim

-- Daniel Jacobowitz CodeSourcery