MI -thread-list-ids output issue

Hello!

At the moment, the response to -thread-list-ids looks like this:

  ^done,thread-ids={thread-id="3",thread-id="2",thread-id="1"},

The grammar says that {} is a tuple, but not that all fields in the tuple
have the same name, so it can be only indexed by integer. While this is
allowed by the grammar, it's pretty inconvenient.

Essentially this will require me to add, in MI parser I use, special
operation "treat this as list, even though it looks like a tuple", which is
pretty nasty.

Maybe, it's still possible to change this output to be:

  ^done,thread-ids=["3","2","1"]

Or, if changing the existing output is deemed impossible even in this case,
what about:

  ^done,threads=["3", "2", "1"],
        thread-ids={thread-id="3",thread-id="2",thread-id="1"},

?

- Volodya