"SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault." message on a standard program

Hello all

I'm actually trying to debug a basic application to a remote host.
So i've crosscompiled my application, launch gdbserver 6.4 on my
remote host and gdbtui 6.4 or gdb 6.4on my local host
So i can see the code source of the application and place break point
but if i try to use the "continue" function, the system send me the
following message:
>(>gdb) continue
>>Continuing.
>>
>>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>>0x4000e54c in ?? ()

Next, if i retry to launch the continue function, i've got the following:
>>(gdb) continue
>vContinuing.
>>
>>Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>>The program no longer exists.

and the server is exited:
>>Listening on port 2345
>>Remote debugging from host 192.168.0.250
>>
>>Child terminated with signal = b
>>
>>Child terminated with signal = 0xb
>>GDBserver exiting

So i've tried to debug the application on my desktop computer, with no
remote (gdbserver and gdb hosted on the desktop), and then, everything
is right.

I've compiled gdbserver and the application with arm-linux-gcc 3.4.4
and compiled gdb and gdbtui with the arm-linux target option

Does any body have an idea about it?

With kind of regards

Frederic Kwiatkowski