Announcement: 2006 GCC & GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit: Call for Papers

----- Forwarded message from "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh@gccsummit.org> -----

From: "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh@gccsummit.org>
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Announcement: 2006 GCC & GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit:  Call 	for Papers
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:25:25 -0500

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the 2006 GCC & GNU
Toolchain Developers' Summit.  The full text is available on our website
located at http://www.gccsummit.org/2006/cfp.php

The GCC & GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit was started in 2003 as a
venue for those directly involved with the development of the Compiler
Collection and Toolchain to have a place to meet and discuss recent
changes and hammer out future directions in person.

Now in its fourth year the Summit has been an ongoing success and we
invite you to submit a paper proposal, propose a meeting, or any other
kind of content that you feel would further the development efforts of
the Compiler Collection, the Toolchain and closely associated
technologies.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to
direct them to this address.  If you know anyone who you believe should
be aware of this announcement please forward it on our behalf.  If you
have a suggestion on where we can announce it but do not wish to forward
it yourself please let us know.

Thank you for your participation that's what makes everything in Free
Software work.

Andrew J. Hutton
ajh@gccsummit.org

----- End forwarded message -----