Re: CVS broken

> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:48:37 -0500
> From: Bob Rossi <bob@brasko.net>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just did a fresh check out of GDB like this
>    cvs -d ':ext:bobbybrasko@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src' co gdb+dejagnu

Don't do that!  We dropped dejagnu; the gdb+dejagnu module really only
still exists for hysterical raisins.  You should install dejagnu by
some other means (for example by downloading it from ftp.gnu.org), and
just check out the gdb module.

Do we still have documentation suggesting checking out gdb+dejagnu?

Mark