Re: Sending signal to inferior

Thank you.. I'm trying to solve this for days..

I'll be writing the gui in java, I feel very confortable with it and
with some libraries it can be very powerfull.
I'm trying to create a subprocess and comunicate via stin, stdout and
stderr.. using mi.
Do you sugest a better aproach?
It is going to be open source!

If you want to help I can share all my ideas :)

Eduardo