regarding problem in porting gdb

Hi Jim
 	Thanks for your help and changes suggested by you. But in our
target GCC we have added a different memory model which handles 32 bits
of address size  and for that we are not getting any problem. But for
the memory model  for which  I am  facing the problem we don't need 32
bits address size(For this model code size is limited to 64K but
situated at some far address). So in this case it is as good as debug
info is showing virtual addresses related to program counter

      Also regarding ADDRESS_TO_POINTER and POINTER_TO_ADDRESS hooks , I
observed that these are not coming in the picture while setting the
break point or single stepping.

	Is there any other way by which I can handle this situation in
GDB?

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Shrirang Khisti