sourcing gdb-scripts and future shared lib loads

Hi everyone,
I face the following problem: I created a file with gdb commands to be sourced in gdb or used via gdb -x file, in which I want to set some
breakpoints in parts of my application that are loaded in the future. When you do this interactive gdb usually asks you if you want to create
breakpoints for symbols loaded in the future. The problem is that the question is automatically answered with "no" if you use the above script
approach (same like setting 'set confirm off' in interactive mode). How can I tell gdb to answer all questions with "yes" when it executes one of my scripts ? Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem ?

Regards
Fabio De Bona