regression: support for spaces in dll path on Windows

Hi all,

I am trying to debug a .exe that loads a .dll on a WinXp Pro PC with a
MinGW gdb version taken from CVS head on November 16.
When my .exe loads a dll, gdb gets the LOAD_DLL_DEBUG_EVENT but it
fails to load the debug info of the dll because there are some spaces
in the path to my dll.

I tried with a GDB 6.3_1 MinGW and it works well with blank in path
names, but I have a problem when it tries to decode the stack frame
(certainly because the .exe has been compiled by Microsoft VC6.0 in
release mode).

Does anyone know where I should look in the source code to:
- patch the stack frame decoding problem on gdb 6.3_1
or
- patch the space in path names to dll problem on latest version of gdb ??

Thanks in advance,
David