Re: Filename with "./" in breakpoint command

Joel Brobecker wrote:
If the user types 'b ./foo.c' then that maps to exactly 1 file. If the
file can be found, we could set the breakpoint. If the file can not be
found, then we should give the error that there is no such file.

To me, it is natural that ./foo.c means foo.c in the current dir, so
should be expande to $cdir/foo.c. So I like Daniel's suggestion.

It would be useful if GDB would strip ./ from the middle of paths. These things tend to creep in when pasting paths together and nobody removes them because they usually not wrong.