Re: [RFC] plugin/extension interface

> > I'm already in the long process of creating a level on top of GDB
> > using MI that allows another process to do anything it wants with GDB.
>
> Can it add target interfaces? Efficiently?

Andrew, I personally think the approach you took to responding is very
confusing. I feel like I'm flipping through chapters of a presedential
debate, and reading random paragraphs. Others may feel different, but if
I were you, I'd respond traditionally.

As far as your question, the answer is no. You would have to extend MI
to be able to add target interfaces efficiently, which would be similar
to extending the CLI. What I am working on, will simply give your
program access to the MI layer, efficently and correctly.

Bob Rossi