ARM RDI

In my quest to make things build on Windows, I see that ARM GDB doesn't
quite build for Windows do the fact that rdi-share doesn't build without
angeldll.h.  However, rdi-share does still build on GNU/Linux, where
rdi-share isn't required.

Since RDI has been declared obsolete by ARM, and since the version in
GDB is even more obsolete than that, I'm not sure that there's much
point in continuing to try to support RDI.

There seem to be several options, ordered, IMHO, from best to worst.

1) Remove rdi-share from GDB entirely.

2) Leave it in, but turn it off by default, giving a configure option to
turn it on.

3) Like 2, but have the default be on.

4) Disable it on MinGW hosts, but leave it on for UNIX-like hosts.

5) Fix rdi-share to work on Windows, somehow, without angeldll.h.

6) Nothing.

Thoughts?  Is anyone actively using rdi-share?

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC