Re: gdb crashes with Solaris 10 x86

I installed the snapshot and run the program with gdb as you can see in
the output. I'm not familiar with debugging gdb itself, perhaps there
are further commands to examine the problem.

/home/walter/gw22 $ gdb
GNU gdb 6.3.90_20051110
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-pc-solaris2.10".
(gdb) set verbose on
(gdb) set prompt [top]
[top] exec-file /home/walter/gw22/NBIPGW08
[top] set args /home/walter/gw22/walter.xml
[top] run
Starting program: /home/walter/gw22/NBIPGW08
/home/walter/gw22/walter.xml
PR_SYSEXIT : Exit from a traced system call Exit from SYS_execve
PR_SYSEXIT : Exit from a traced system call Exit from SYS_execve
PR_FAULTED : Incurred a traced hardware fault FLTBPT: Breakpoint trap

PR_FAULTED : Incurred a traced hardware fault FLTTRACE: Trace trap

PR_FAULTED : Incurred a traced hardware fault FLTBPT: Breakpoint trap

Reading symbols from /usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.so.6...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from
/usr/share/src/xerces-c-src_2_6_0_gcc/lib/libxerces-c.so.26...(no
debugging symbols found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libsocket.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libnsl.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.1...
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libm.so.2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/sfw/lib/libgcc_s.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libpthread.so.1...warning: Lowest section in
/lib/libpthread.so.1 is .dynamic at 00000074

(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Reading symbols from /lib/libgen.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
PR_FAULTED : Incurred a traced hardware fault FLTTRACE: Trace trap

*********Programm Output***************

PR_FAULTED : Incurred a traced hardware fault FLTBOUNDS: Memory bounds
violation

0x0805676d in ?? ()
[top]