Changes to the mi interface

 > I have made some local changes to the mi2 interface to make it more
 > 'complete'. Are those changes something you would like to include with the
 > 6.4 release? Some of the changes is fixing unimplemented functions and some
 > of the changes completes the output with 'fullname' where only 'name' has
 > been available previously. Please let me know and I'll proviede a patch
 > file.

It is probably too late for the 6.4 release as the branch has been cut.  AFAIK
there is no plan to implement all the MI commands described in the manual but
only those which are actually needed.

Please post your patches to gdb-patches@sources.redhat.com and explain
why you need the MI commands that you have implemented.

"fullname" has been recently added to MI output, notably with -stack-list-frame
and when execution stops.  Please make sure your patches are against
current CVS.

Nick