Re: break of close loop

Hi,

as I see the step for debugger is not the same as stepi.
After step command debugger try to go to the next source line.
I think it checks for number of source line.
I mean many single steps can be done before an another source
line is recognised. Recognising of an other source line is need
to complete the step command.
After single step command only one single step is done. I don't know
if for an other address is checked or single step responce is enougth
to complete the single step.

The stub recognise the single step complete if the address is changed.
In this case it is not occurs because jump to the same address.
Yes it is possible break a wait by timeout, but it is not really need.
For user is OK if it can stop execution of such loop by ctrl+c

I fixed this by responce Interrupt Signal if Ctrl+c is received.

It seems the debugger don't recognise if it sends ctrl+c and check
only for responce signal. The SIGTRAP after ctrl+c is recognised
as single step is complete but step exeqution will not be stopped.