[GDB & Fortran] Anyone has success experience with printing theresult of Fortran function calls?

I just found a problem while using gdb to debug fortran program: gdb will
drop into SEGV error while trying to print the result of a function call.
I had tried the same test on FC4, SLES9, FC2 and RH9, all reported the
same error.

Anyone has success experience with this?  If you do, please tell me
the configuration.  Thanks a buch for that in advance!

Maybe I need to try more ancient configuration?

Regards
- Wu Zhou