Re: Consistent format for memory addresses

 > I'm all for consistency.  But I think you should realize that pointers
 > can be 64-bit too, or even 48-bit, so your code beter not depend on a
 > fixed number of digits.

I've only got a 32 bit machine and AFAIK the output format of CLI commands
isn't precisely documented (why should it be, its for users, not frontends).
The disassembly view is only one part of the frontend and, I will have to rely
on bug reports to cover other architectures.  For the moment, I'm just aiming
at damage limitation.

Nick